Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Our Friday

Our morning began with kisses and hugs from Daddy before he headed out for work. These days Ilah has started to pull him down to sit with her, or reach up for him to pick her up, to delay him from leaving. And daddy always takes an extra few minutes to be with his baby girl. She's wrapped around his finger I tell ya ; ) When daddy headed out, it was onto breakfast, then play time, then onto reading some books...Ilah watched some cartoons, reverted back to playing with her toys, had some snacks, and then we got dressed to head out - by this time it was around 10:30 a.m.

Here's my sweet girl, all buckled in {and all smiles!}, ready to go wherever mommy has in mind!...


And then it turned to this....

"Seriously Mommy. How many times are you going to point that thing at me?"

Ha ha!!

I dipped in to the Dollar Store to see if anything caught my eye. When I go it's usually when I need stuff like tape, envelopes, etc. I spotted these cute yearly planners that are small enough to fit inside your purse. Perfect size....


And I took a pic of these Hefty ziplock bags to remind myself that the Dollar Store carries these for just...well...$1! Lol!....


And then we went onto Kohl's....

I had a $10 gift card/coupon and got a cute pair of earrings. When applying the $10 off, along with the sale price, I scored them for just a little over $1 : ) .....

I really need to add more accessories to my jewel box.

After Kohl's we went to have lunch with Daddy!! I can't remember the last time we took a picture of the three of us. Usually one of us is taking pictures of the other with Ilah. Even though I'm a little cut off, I love this photo : )


We got out of lunch around 1:45 p.m. and our sweet girl passed out on the way home....

Today I actually napped when Ilah did. I can't even remember the last time I did that. I had a headache and instead of browsing the internet, or straightening things up around the house, I put my head to my pillow and slept it off.

No exciting plans for the weekend...our busy days will be week days for a while. We talked about checking out an eatery downtown that we haven't been to, so perhaps we'll give that spot a try on Saturday. Hope you all have a relaxing and great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...