Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Home Tour!

Our house has been beautified for the holidays since the day after Thanksgiving! Inviting you inside has been long overdue! Welcome!....


I stripped the wreath that I made last year {that I was none too thrilled with} and started all over again. Since I did a somewhat peacock theme this year, I did our wreath in a color scheme of blues, whites and golds.



Come on in!!....


Here is our tree in all her beauty. I initially showed her off in this post, but here are a few more pictures....


Do you see the peacock ribbon in the photo below? I found it at Hobby Lobby and bought it not knowing how I would use it and then decided I would incorporate it in my tree! It ended up being the inspiration for my theme this year!





Peacock feathers in the tree topper....

You can see more photos here.

Not too much going on in the living room. I decorated the fireplace mantle a bit and hung up our stockings....



Here is our little Ilah watching the Dora Christmas special!....


Some close-up pictures of the mantle decor and the stockings....


A few photos with the lights on....




Peacock feathers made their way into the mantle decor too : ) ....




Onto the kitchen. On our island is this little Christmas tree....

The ribbon on this tree matches the ribbon that I used on the fireplace mantle.

Guarding the tree are a few nutcrackers ; ) ....




I found these peacock ornaments at Marshalls. Aren't they awesome!? I love them!....




Time to head to the staircase....



I used the same ribbon on the staircase banister that I used in my tree....



Peacock Christmas bulbs found at Homegoods....


I kept things to a minimum in the dining area. I just added a small touch of greenery to the centerpiece...



And put these two whimsical peacock trees out on the table...


A TJ Maxx find for just $12.99 each.


Upstairs you will find Ilah's Christmas tree in her room...





Go here to see more photos!

I hope you enjoyed stepping inside of our home and seeing how it's decorated for Christmas!!

May you all experience joy, peace and wonderful memories this Christmas season!

8 comments:

jibbran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. it has help me ..
deals and discount

James David said...

Very Good Article, This blog is always been my first choice to read, Thanks For sharing with us.
logo digitizing

tice said...

joy replica bags review replica bags ebay replica bags blog

Unknown said...

click to read morepage find more infoVisit This Link have a peek at this web-siteclick this link here now

phynel said...

v4r50q9q31 w5y64y1n04 f0e66m1p65 i8q99q4k29 k9s16x0y80 m0g05h6v75

Josephy said...

This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. Great post, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon! moz seo chrome extension

Logo Digitizing Service USA said...

Interesting blog. I really appreciate your technique for writing a blog. If you are looking for the best 3D Puff Embroidery Digitizing service in the US, then this 3D Puff Embroidery Digitizing service is helpful for you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...