Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Weekend of Online Shopping

I did some online shopping this weekend on Etsy and purchased some pretty things for Ilah {which I will showcase when they arrive!}.

I mentioned in an earlier post that my mom bought me this cute diaper bag...


A classic combo of brown & pink

I found the below pink & brown paisley wipe case that matched the colors of my diaper bag and I just had to buy it. Honestly, you don't find these kinds of beautiful things in the stores {well, I don't anyway!}.

And then I noticed there was also a matching burp cloth!...


I got the wipe case and the burp cloth for $11.99 + shipping.

For those who are already Etsy buyers you already know that you can find some awesome handmade things on the site! For those who have never heard of Etsy, head there to familiarize yourself with it. But be forewarned: you will likely spend hours on the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...