Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 5!!

I will admit that one of my guiltiest pleasures is watching The Real Housewives of {any city} - {with the exception of Atlanta - the majority of those women are pretentious and are a total train wreck. I'll give Lisa a pass and buy Kandi a high horse to put her on...she is authentic, has class, and shows more unrelenting determination {and we see the fruits of HER labor} than all of the other women combined. Whoops...did I just judge outloud?? That was so wrong of me. But because I'm honest I won't go back and delete that remark!}.

Moving on...

The Real Housewives of Orange County {my favorite of them all} are back for another season and I can't wait for the premiere on November 5th!!

This is going to be a WILD RIDE of a season!!! The introduction of a new housewife, the backing out of another, home foreclosures, a divorce contemplation, plastic surgery...I'm telling ya...it's gonna be a good season and I can't wait!! I won't give away any spoilers about which storyline belongs to which housewife but if you want to know what Season 5 has in store for these ladies click here to watch the juicy preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...