Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Announcing My Wedding Planning Business: Peonies & Palettes!

If you were an avid reader of my blog {which was formerly named “An Atlanta Bride”} while I was planning my wedding, then you know that I was totally enthralled with the process of creating a stunning day that we would cherish forever {you can see numerous images and view my many wedding recaps here}. With our wedding all said and done, it’s awesome to know that a feature spread of our big day will be in the 2010 Winter/Spring print issue of The Knot! {to see other features go here}.

Although the planning of our wedding has come to an end, my love and total enjoyment for weddings hasn’t. I can’t help but to still be submersed in all things romantic, glamorous, classic, unique, and chic!

Since returning from our honeymoon in late April, and soon after finding out I was pregnant, I decided to give thought to following my passion for weddings and the prospect of starting my own full-time, home-based business. After many months of contemplation, and taking many endearing compliments into consideration [from friends, colleagues, my own wedding vendors, and event professionals who I crossed paths with], I decided to officially launch my wedding planning business {Peonies and Palettes} this month! I’m elated to begin this new endeavor!

You will notice that I have added a button along the right side of my blog {under “About Me”} that, when clicked on, will take you to the Peonies and Palette’s website. There you will find extremely affordable packages and see that we can extend our services to any bride, no matter her location!

If you, or someone you know, is planning a 2010 {or beyond} wedding, I would love to assist them with bringing their vision together {or if need be, help them create one}!

A special thank you to all of my readers who, over the past year, sent me sweet comments encouraging me to do wedding planning for a living! I’m all in now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...