Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

I feel DUMB.

I have to say that I definitely feel a bit douchey posting pictures of myself for all to see. I am not a shy person per-say but I am my own worst critic so the thought of dancing around in an outfit and putting myself on display is a bit weird....however, I am willing to see how it goes. 


OUTFIT


"cool boots man"


"tiny pockets moth-licka"


"Hard-Core Eyore Vibe"


"Wait...these shoes are really cute"

These last two pictures I threw in because you must know I am NOT a serious modely type gal...I feel stupid without a smile on my face and I feel even dumber trying not to laugh. The shots above were the only time I was not smiling, making faces, or just acting like a general dumb-ass. Just ask the Duck...he can profess to that!!!



tops:both F21, shorts:seven, boots:H by Hudson, watch:Michael Khors, braceletts: Long Beach Flea Market

ROOMS






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...