Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Paris Hilton's Dog House

Have you seen this?? Maybe I'm way behind but I recently found out that Paris Hilton had a 300 sq. ft, $325,000 dog house built for her pups Tinkerbell, Marilyn Monroe, Prince Baby Bear, Harajuku, Dolce and Prada.


The two floor dog house has a clay-tile roof with copper gutters, intricate ceiling molding and a crystal chandelier hanging in the bedroom complete with central air. The dogs even have a closet and a downstairs living room!

The pooch mansion sits behind her Beverly Hills home and is furnished with faux designer doggie products from Jimmy Chew, Pawda, Sniffany & Co. and Chewy Vuitton.

"It's a miniature version of my house," said the heiress to Life & Style. "I designed it with the help of my interior decorator, Faye Resnick. I wanted it to be fun, cute, comfortable and beautiful. My friends just love it and think it’s so adorable and cool."

“They love lying on the balcony, playing in their backyard and hanging out on their living room furniture. They appreciate the house that Mommy built for them,” she continued. "The dogs love to dress up. My friends say they have a better wardrobe than most people.”

I'm speechless. And I'm not sure it's in a good way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...