Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Day Out With Mom

Yesterday was a productive one. In the early afternooon I took my car in to get serviced and then mom and I hit up Babies-R-Us to buy the last of the baby items I needed.

My mom will probably kill me for posting this picture {that I took with my cell phone} of her in Babies-R-Us but it captures our fun-filled day of being out and about together.


These are the last of the items that I need to put in place in Ilah's sweet nursery...


Grandma bought Ilah The Sleep Sheep! So many mom's have RAVED about it.


Our little girl will be sleeping on this Serta organic fill mattress....


Dada brought it upstairs when he got home from work. The mattress is airing out now and the crib sheets and waterproof mattress pad are being washed! Ilah's custom crib bedding will be arriving in a few weeks. I can't wait to see it and put everything in place to make her pretty crib {and room} complete! Photos of the nursery to come!


Mom and I ended the day with having lunch out together. And of course our main topic of conversation was about this sweet babe that we can't wait to begin loving on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...