Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

36 Weeks and Nursery Sneak Peek!

We're just 4 weeks away from meeting our little girl!! I can't tell you how excited we are - and how much time we spend talking about this little girl who will soon grace our lives with her presence.

I go to the Doctor on Friday - and I'm really looking forward to it because it's in these last few weeks when you're told at each weekly visit how close the baby is to delivery day! I'm still carrying so high - as you can see in the below pictures. I'm waiting for this little one to drop; it would be nice to be able to breathe easily again!

I've been talking about Ilah's nursery for quite some time; aside from the custom crib bedding, everything is in place. Here is a sneak peak of this little one's haven, and me at 36 weeks pregnant....



Awaiting Little You

By Sherri L. Sides

Coming into my world, is what I long await
Nine months have passed so slowly, giving you and me time to relate.
Your arrival will give wings to us, changing couple to sweet family,
Bonding us all in our lifetimes as the two of us become three.
I have read to you lines of poetry to develop your love of verse,
I have sung to you songs and hymns I love, to quench your spiritual thirst. I have spoken to you of family and the world they mean to me,
All of whom will surround you soon, this beautiful new baby to see.
I have spoken to you of our home and the warmth and love you will bring, may you always know your importance here and how your laughter will make my heart sing. I have spoken to you of God, the joy and hope He gives to my heart, praying that you, too, will discover the richness His love imparts. Little baby you just can't imagine wondrous blessings as your life begins, may you feel the love that we have for you and know that it has no end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...