Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Things for Baby Ilah

Being at home get's boring after a while. So today, I let myself out! It ended up costing me. Literally. I ending up frolicing from store to store and couldn't pass up some things that I felt I just had to have for little Ilah. Let's see some of the items that went in my trunk after a few hours of being out and about today....

I've been on the fence about getting a Boppy pillow {unsure if I really needed one since I won't be breastfeeding - gasp!}. But nonetheless, this little pillow comes highly recommended by all moms for various reasons and considering how great it appears to support the baby I decided I would get one. I chose the "swea pea" pattern....

Onto cuter things....

I collected all things monkey for many years - including miscellaneous items in the Paul Frank line. So naturally when I saw these tiny pink Paul Frank booties, Ilah had to have them....

Apparently I was tapping into a hippie/"make love not war" frame of mind and picked up these little outfits....


A few more winter dresses/outfits to add to Ilah's ever expanding wardrobe...

A few months ago I had some vintage petal flowers made to match Ilah's outfits. I had them custom made in various color schemes so that I could coordinate several outfits with just one bow {I can put them in her hair directly or attach them to a microfiber headband}. I bought the below outfit today and a bow I had made matches it perfectly!!



And some tights to keep our sweet girl warm....

I got the below summer outfit some time back but just bought the shoes {which matches at least 5 of Ilah's outfits}! And again, a coordinating vintage petal bow....

Even though the below outfit is 12 months in size {last one}, it was too cute to pass up. I can totally see Ilah greeting her daddy at the door dressed up in this little outfit....

I thought the below "sock organizers" would be great to have in Ilah's dresser. I can put other things in the compartments like hairbows, washcloths, etc.



Can never have enough burp cloths....


or bibs....


I got the below photo album to hold all of Ilah's first pictures {I can't wait to fill it to capacity}. Although the album looks black it's really a deep dark brown....


Aside from really liking the outward design, I love that the photos can go both vertically and horizontally....

So that was just a little bit of "damage done in love" today.

Just 3 more weeks friends!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...