Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Proof

Proof that I'm an absolute hormonal crying basket case....



Add me to the percentage of women whose emotions go buck wild following the birth of their newborn baby.

Seriously. I'm a sobbing mess. Fifteen minutes into watching the show "24", I cupped my hands over my eyes and let out a random cry that led to the overwhelming tissue scene above. My husband turned to me with sympathy in his disbelieving eyes - doing his best to comfort me but not knowing what to say or what to do. Heck, I don't even know how to turn the crying faucet off. We both hope this hormonal stage will pass soon. I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with my former, normal self. Until then, stock just went up in Puffs kleenex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...