Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Interupt Ilah's Birth Story to Present You with this Sweet Photo...

I am such a bath person. Love 'em. Can't get enough of 'em. I used to take so many baths while I was pregnant with Ilah. The warm water relaxed me and also helped alleviate my back pain. Ilah would move a lot in my tummy when we had "tubby time" together. Until Ilah's umbilical cord falls off, and the area heals, we have to wait before we can give her her first real bath; in the meantime we give her sponge baths with a lukewarm, moistened washcloth. This was her first one...

She loved it! She didn't cry. She didn't fuss. She didn't even wiggle much. I'd say this girl is like her Mama and finds warm water to be pretty soothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...