Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What You've Been Waiting For...Pregnant Pictures

My pregnancy ticker just passed the 30 week mark! I've been wanting to reach 30 weeks since I was just in the single digit numbers. Why? Because 30 is closer to 40 and when you're in your single digit days - even in your 20 week stages - you seem so far away from delivery day. The 40 week mark now seems like a straight shot ahead.

Yesterday me and my husband went to an open house at a pediatrician's office for new expectant parents. The session was so informative, the pediatrician was extremely knowledgeable and personable {he is just one of the 11 on staff} and we really felt good about making that office the one that we will take Ilah to.

When we returned from our "outing" {yes, I considered the appointment to the pediatrician's office an outing. I take what I can get these days!}, I took a picture {my very first pregnancy picture posted on this blog - long overdue I know}....


I also consider trips to Lowe's an "outing"....

My belly sure is expanding {my husband reminded me that at over 7 months pregnant, that's a good thing!!}. So far no stretch marks!! I'm hopeful they will stay away.




These pictures aren't the greatest quality {didn't feel like taking out the hefty camera this time around} - but I hope they suffice in showing you just how big baby Ilah and I are getting!

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for my 30 week visit - in another 2 weeks I get an ultrasound and we get to see our little girl on screen - it's been too long! My Doctor allows for us to bring a dvd so we have this last ultrasound to watch forever!

Little Ilah remains a mover and a shaker...keeping me up laaate in the wee hours of the morning. I joke that she's probably trying to find her way out of there! My back ache's are sooo bad these days - I prop myself on five pillows at night to go to sleep {after about 100 tosses I finally get to sleep}. I'm also noticing that my feet are starting to swell, and heartburn is become a recurrent thing. I'll spare babbling about the other host of uncomfortable things. I try to remain focused on the fun things that come with the expectancy of our little girl...even while I'm getting jabbed in my ribs and feeling the pressure of her against my bladder.

Good times.

Gotta love this girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...