Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

An Eventful Day

Anytime I get out of the house it's an eventful day. Even if it's a fifteen minute excursion to the grocery store. But today was all the more eventful because we got to see our baby girl today at my 32 week visit. She is officially positioned head down, ready to make her way out when that time comes. Let's hope she stays in that position and doesn't turn! My husband has been to every single appointment I have had except for one. It's been great having him with me at each visit and to see his excitement anytime we get to talking about Ilah with the Doctor. By the way, she remains perfectly healthy - growing like a big girl! She weighs 4 pounds, 3 ounces now!

My husband took a few pictures of me when we returned home...


We spent a few hours "out and about" after my appointment and by then my feet were aching! I remembered that we received a foot spa as a wedding gift and if there was any time to use it, it was tonight! So the hubby got it out, set it up, and prepared my footsies for a nice soak.


This belly of mine sure is getting big!!!


My time in the foot spa was nice. It was followed by a foot rub by Mr. Wonderful. I was so relaxed afterwards that I fell asleep and didn't wake up until an hour later!!


Now I have my feet in my slippers!! Dinner is in the oven and we're about to tune in to "Flash Forward"....and at 10 p.m., "The Real Housewives of Orange County"....Whoo-hooo!!!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK??!!??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...