Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Amount of Water I Consume

I suppose I can't blame the baby entirely for the amount of times that I head to the restroom a day {and in the middle of the night}. After all, I consume about this much water per day {and I'm not even exaggerating}....

The amount of water I consume is A LOT so it's obvious that I keep myself hydrated. Is it possible to float away? I can't get enough of water. And with fresh squeezed lemon it's all the more better. So I now keep lemon in the fridge.

About half way through my pregnancy I mentioned to my Doctor just how much water I was craving and consuming - I was a little worried it was a sign of something that may be "off" with me internally but all checked out normal.

Everything I've read, and from what my Dr. has said, lots of fluid intake {especially water} is great during pregnancy....so I'll keep chuggin' until I can't chug no more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...