Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Plates

Yesterday I ate at Panera Bread for lunch. I ordered half of a Frontera Panini Sandwich, and half of a greek salad. Chips came with it too - and I drank water with lemon. I should have been satisfied after eating all that, right? Wrong. When I ate my last bite I was still starving {unbelievable!} so I made my way back to the counter and ordered another round of what I just ate!!! I let my belly do all the talking hoping that the person who had just served me 15 minutes prior wouldn't judge me! Ha!! Perhaps I need to wear a shirt like this one on Thanksgiving day....

T-shirt found here

Next year we will have a little one joining us at the Thanksgiving table! I love the idea of having a personalized children's plate for her that will be all her own. I came across the one's below and think they are so cute. I provided links to the sites where I found them if you're interested in getting one {or more} of your own!
$38
Go here to get one!

$24
Go
here to get one!

$24
Go here to order one!

How about serving up dessert on these adorable family plates?!....


$98 Set of 4
Go here to order!

And for the special Grandma....
$29.99
Go here to get one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...