Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Personalized Baby Items

While planning my wedding, I discovered the website Etsy and I still can't get enough of it. I want to personalize some items for our little girl and did some browsing on the site today. Check out some of the cute things that I came across {and will likely buy!}.

Personalized baby bloomers/diaper covers...

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

And I love these adorable personalized burp cloths, which can be done in a variety of colors...

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here

Personalized pacifier clips...
Shop for this item here

Shop for this item here
And I really like these 5 clothing dividers that sort the little outfits from 0-24 months...
Shop for this item here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...