Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Travel System

While taking a lukewarm bath yesterday, I saw {for the first time} little Ilah kicking. Usually I just feel her sweet kicks, but yesterday I saw them when I looked down at my stomach. Our little girl is getting so big! I know these "sweet" kicks will soon turn to "painful" ones so I'm just enjoying these precious movements while I still consider them cute and bearable!

My husband came home from work with these yesterday...


When I was working, I used to get teased by my boss that my then boyfriend/fiancé must own a floral shop. I would have flowers in my office nearly every single week. I'm truly blessed that I have a wonderful {and romantic} husband!
---

BACK TO BABY...


I have been spending countless hours researching which car-seat and stroller to buy for Ilah. I've been comparing brands, seeking out reviews, evaluating weight and size of the units, safety harnesses, head support, comfort, etc. There is so much to consider; ultimately safety is THE most important factor.

I was pretty set on the below Safety 1st Travel System, Lexington:

I have found good reviews on it, and I like the neautral fabric pattern:


Here's the matching pack-n-play:


Then yesterday I came across the Graco Quattro Tour Travel System, Marlowe:


Again, I've also read good reviews about it and it's also a gender neautral color:


The matching pack-n-play:



There are so many options on the market!! It makes the choosing process a hard one. My husband and I have seen/felt/"test drove" the first car-seat/stroller travel system in person; the Graco one can only be ordered online but it has a few more qualities about it that make me lean towards wanting to get that one. I'm hesitant about "online only ordering" but then again, with free in-store delivery, we can always return it if we don't like it once we test it out in person.

I have yet to find a plethora of outstanding reviews on any one stroller/car-seat combo, pack-n-play, high chair, swing, etc. Naturally, every mom has her own opinion as to what features are most important - and while some rave about a certain product, there's another mom that wishes she never bought it.

I'm in the middle of doing a side-by-side comparison on the above units. Other than that, do you have any advice on how I should go about choosing?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...