Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Home Tour: Master Bathroom

Last week I posted pictures of our master bedroom. Now we're going to step inside another set of double doors and see the master bathroom.

You can see the entrance into our bathroom from the photo below....


Step inside....











My basket of relaxation!....




I just loooove bubble baths!!


You can't really see it too well, but the photo on the wall above the tub is a picture framed in glass of a bridge in Venice, Italy. You've probably noticed by now that I like to surround myself with things that remind me of my days in Italy; I have such a love for that beautiful country. That vacation was truly a dream a come true; I cannot wait until I go back.

I've never lit these candles that sit in the corner of my tub. I need to!


There's a separate space where the toilet is....



Above the toilet is this dark expresso space saver....

On top of it is a framed picture of our sweet girl!....


Well, that concludes the tour of our master bathroom!

Next week is Ilah's room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...