Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chewy Sugar Cookies!

A few years ago I came across this recipe for chewy sugar cookies and after making them, I saved it to my "favorites" folder! They are super easy and super yummy! One day I will dare myself to give a go at the time consuming fancy sugar cookies and see if I can impeccably decorate them {fingers crossed} but until then, these are my go-to sugar cookies - a recipe that I will keep forever! Over the weekend I made a batch....


This recipe requires a few tablespoons of buttermilk.....


I picked up this tiny scooper last month and I just love it!....


Forms perfect cookie balls and you can transfer cookie dough to the pan in a breeze.....


Sprinkle some colored sugar on top.....


And 8-10 minutes later, you get these!....

I make one batch small, and cook them for 8 minutes {because I like a softer cookie} and the next batch I make them a bit larger and cook them for 12 minutes {because my mom likes them soft in the middle and crunchy on the outside}.....


Ready for Santa..... {or mommy!}.

Again, here is the link to the recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...