Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Home Tour: Dining Room

It's already Friday??!! Man, this week flew by. For me anyway.

I am knee deep with so much to do today {today is one of those days that I feel that there needs to be more hours in a day} but I wanted to get this home tour post up for those of you who have been looking out for it this week.

I took these photos using the wrong photo setting so they aren't the best quality {although we have a great camera, I haven't familiarized myself with all its features [who has time for that?] - so all I do is point, aim, and shoot! So anyway, many of the pictures below are janky in quality. Whatever. I'm not out to win an award in photography, right? Right. Alrighty...here's our dining room!....




Back in early November, I was playing around with a fall tablescape....





To get the pear to stay up straight, I just looped a small piece of tape under it and stuck it to the bottom of the bowl.




The rug is from Costco. The dining room table {that I had before getting married} came from a store that is no longer in business. The accessories are from ZGallerie, Homegoods, Ross, Bed Bath & Beyond and Hobby Lobby.

The above large hurricane candle has a battery operated candle in it!


A close up of the pictures hanging on the wall {if you know me well, you know that Italy is my favorite place on earth}. These are paintings of the Venice canals....


Hope you enjoyed the dining room tour!

Next week: Our Bedroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...