Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lunch With Friends & Shopping for Easter!

This afternoon I had lunch with a few girlfriends, Kimberly and Janie. After Kimberly posted a photo of her lunch on her blog a few weeks ago, and raved about how good the place was, we set up a lunch date to meet there today! And yes, that place was DELISH!!

Kimberly and I connected through the blogging world and I was introduced to Janie during a play date that we all had together, last October. Although life keeps us all busy, it's wonderful to connect every now and then and exhale over some good food! I love how blogging has produced some "in real life" friendships!

After lunch I took Ilah out and we headed to Hobby Lobby for some Easter finds!


The aisles are packed with so many pretty little things!



Last year I got Ilah's Easter Basket from here. It was so hard to resist buying another one because there were so many cute ones out! But I did good and left them right where they were at....

Bunny's, bunny's everywhere! One of them just might have came home with us; )


I seriously wanted to buy up everything on this display {but I resisted}....


Look at how cute some of these novelties are!....




The last time I went to Hobby Lobby I noticed this pail of "Grandma's Secret Spot Remover".....
The sign says: "Stain remover for all types of clothing, upholstery and carpet. Just a drop is all it takes to remove oil, grease, paint, make-up, grass, ink, blood, baby formula and many more. Apply small amount to stain rub it and rinse". I bought a bottle about a month ago and seriously...this stuff works!!! If you don't have a Hobby Lobby near you, you can get a bottle on Amazon! Go here.

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...