
I read each and every comment for this giveaway as they came pouring in and I wish that I could give each and every one of you a copy of this book for free. I think that every man and woman should read it - and even better, read it together. The subject matter within the pages of this book is so wonderful - and I know that if applied, it will help to strengthen so many marriages.
The winner of the giveaway is Laura! Congratulations!! Please email me {within 48 hours} at MarriageToMotherhood@yahoo.com with your contact info!
For everyone else, if the excerpts that I posted from this book really tugged at your heart and you felt that this book is pivitol for you to have, please be sure to visit Love and Respect Ministries. You can get the book here, on their site, for just $12 {or you can purchase it for a little less on Amazon here}. The cost of this book pales in comparison to the investment that you will be making into strengthening your marriage, keeping it healthy, and just overall making the two of you aware of eachothers needs and walking you through how to meet them.



0 comments:
Post a Comment