Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Friends Visit From Vegas! Part 1

My girlfriend Vanessa, and her daughter Alina, came and went nearly two weeks ago and I am just now getting around to recapping our time together! There were literally hundreds and hundreds of pictures to view - and swap - and then weed through - and then narrow down the ones that would be posted!

Vanessa and Alina arrived on a Tuesday and they stayed for six days, five nights. We packed a lot into their visit! It was the first time that Vanessa and I had seen eachother since highschool and we weren't only excited to be together after all that time, but we were also excited for our little girls to come face-to-face too!

Thank goodness that I called the airlines earlier in the day to check on Vanessa's flight status because she landed about 40 minutes early! We arrived in time and Ilah was on the look out for her new little friend!.....

After a long flight, and with me having skipped lunch {because I knew that we would probably go out to eat after I picked them up from the airport}, Vanessa and I were both starving and we knew our girls would never turn down a meal....so we headed to the Cheesecake Factory!

Our little ones embraced and were so happy to be together!....




Our girls behaved so well in the restaurant - and got lots of attention and compliments for how good they were : )


{Photos taken on my cell phone; sorry for them being blurry! Little ones are always in motion!}


After a late lunch we headed home - Vanessa semi unpacked {since we were off to Savannah the next day}, the girls played, we relaxed {as much as we could with looking after two little girls}, and once they were off to bed, we enjoyed some finger foods of salami, turkey, parmigiano-romano cheese, grapes, bruchetta, and poured ourselves a glass of wine. And as much as we wanted to stay up and watch a movie, we were exhausted and decided to turn in for the night {around 11 p.m.}. We had a great first day together and I was so happy that my girlfriend was finally here!

Up next....our trip to Savannah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...