Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Organize It Party Over at Thrifty Decor Chick!

I've gotten quite a lot of emails lately from readers asking me how I stay organized and kindly asking if I would be willing to do a post on it. I'm not sure when I can get around to this topic on my blog. Because I am so detailed, that post will need to include lots of photos and a lot of bullet points and would be rather lengthy {and I already have a few lengthy posts in the works related to other topics}! So I thought the next best thing would be to point you into the direction of Thrifty Decor Chick.

Earlier in the week, Thrifty Decor Chick hosted an online Organize It Party and not only offered up some tips as to how she stays organized and keeps clutter at bay, but allowed her readers {there are close to 10,000!} to also link up and share their organization ideas, decluttering tips, cleaning suggestions, etc. Nearly 300 people have linked up so far, so for all of you who are looking for ways to keep your home organized, and are wanting ideas for how to do it, head here to visit a plethora of blogs for ideas on how to make your drawers prettier, your closets cleaner, garages neater, the spaces under your sinks free-er!...You get the idea ; ) So many wonderful ideas are found within Thrifty Decor Chick's Organize It Party! Cyber mojitos not included, but please, do still enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...