Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Little Bit of Catch Up

The weekend before my friend Vanessa came to visit, Dele and I took in some alone time while my mom spent a day loving up on Ilah! We started our Saturday morning with breakfast at The Original Pancake House - a yummy breakfast spot just up the street from our house {and yes, I went with this coupon in hand! As you can see, breakfast isn't cheap there - but that place is sooo good!!}...

Dele and I had a date night later on that night at one of our new favorite restaurants near our home. Look at that rack of ribs!! He didn't eat them all in one sitting. We both divided our plates and took half of it for leftovers after church on Sunday.
My meal was equally delicious! Chicken covered in mozarella cheese with roasted potatoes underneath and asparagus on top! Yum!....

Ilah had been a little "backed up" and so her pediatrician recommended that we give her lots of juice. Boy, was she was chucking away! We hadn't given her juice prior because of all the sugar. It was her lucky week!....
Speaking of Ilah...she just LOVES pressing the buttons on the DVD and cable box so we bought some covers for them. She still "try's" but now she can press away without changing anything on the tv!....

Ilah LOVES these lil' vegetable crunchies by Gerber; and can I just admit that I do too?! My husband tells me to lay off of the girls snacks! ha ha!....

This picture below of Ilah makes me laugh cause I was holding the can of puffs in my hand and also taking a picture of her with my phone camera. She's looking at me like, "Are you gonna give me the puffs, or what?".....

The girl doesn't just eat them one by one....it's more like handful-by-handful!....


When I'm in the kitchen cooking, Ilah gets into the tupperware cabinet and literally pulls everything out. I don't mind because it keeps her occupied and allows me to cook. Sometimes she shows me her "tricks"...like standing on a lid! Ha ha!....


The weekend before my girlfriend came to visit, I went grocery shopping and I saved big time! Yes, you can grocery shop at CVS : ) Obviously you can't get everything on your list but I got a few things and when I combined my coupons, along with their rewards, I saved about 50%-60%!....

Speaking of savings, I ordered a few more boxes of diapers from Amazon. Check out what the final costs came to.....

PAMPERS CRUISERS:


PAMPERS EXTRA PROTECTION:

I got the large box of Pampers Cruisers for FREE! Aside from combining two coupons on both orders, I also had a small gift card from an item that I returned and applied it to my order. So...2 HUGE boxes of diapers for just $7.42!!! {Many of you asked on my post about Amazon Mom, what magazines do I subscribe to for free. They are Parentings, Parents, Baby Talk, and American Baby. Parentings and Parents magazines are magazines that I believe you have to pay for, but I got those subscriptions for free when I purchased some items at Babies-R-Us for Ilah. The magazine subscription came free with the item}.

Ilah is getting so tall!! She can now reach up and get things from on top of our dining table. Today my hat was sitting on it, and Ilah reached right up and got it and put it on her head! I hurried to my phone to get some pictures!....



I'm still feeling under the weather. Thank goodness that my mom lives close. She stopped by yesterday and today to help out with Ilah so I could get some rest. I've taken Thera-flu, been sipping on green tea, and today am trying Vicks DayQuil w/vitamin C, and am chugging down lots of water. It seems that as each day goes by, I just feel worse. I hope that I am back to feeling 100% asap!

Hope you are enjoying your day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...