Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I took an unintended blogging sabbatical all last week. Although I was vacationing, I really wanted to schedule a few posts to be automatically published, but in the days leading up to my girlfriend visiting from the West Coast, I got caught up in tending to last minute "stuff" and this little blog had to get put on hold as other things took precedence : (

But....I'm back!!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Yesterday, my friend Vanessa and her little girl Alina left Atlanta to return back home to Las Vegas. Our time together was so wonderful. We hadn't seen one another since high school! Being pregnant at the exact same time {our girls were born the same week} initially bonded us, and our friendship has greatly blossomed over the past year. We packed a whole lot into their six day stay in Georgia. A recap of our time together, with lots of pictures, will come soon! For now, it's pictures of our little girls in their darling Valentines Day dresses!

We had wanted to do a little party for our sweet girls but they both ended up napping during the window of time that we allotted for it. These girls were exhausted from keeping up with their momma's for days on end so we weren't going to have them forgo their much needed naps for a cute little Valentines Day spread {everything would have been SO cute!}. But once they were up from their naps, we did dress them in the darling little dresses that we planned for them to wear for their little party.....



















Do you know how hard it was to get photos of these two girls, who insisted on doing everything but sit still?! Ha ha! It wasn't towards the end of snapping pictures that I thought of sitting them in two chairs next to eachother. I took the two photos below on my cell phone....


Wishing you all a very sweet day, this Valentines Day!!

I will be back later today to announce the winner of the book giveaway - "Love and Respect for a Lifetime".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...