Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Tweet Heart's 1st Birthday Party! {Part 4}

To see parts 1, 2 and 3 of Ilah's 1st birthday party, go here, here, and here. Today's post showcases the birthday girl diving into her cupcake...and a little gift that Ilah gave to both of her grandmothers.


I found these bibs months before Ilah's birthday.....


After dinner, Ilah sat back in her seat as if to say, "So, what's next?!". Ha ha!....


We put her cupcake infront of her and sang Happy Birthday!....


She looked at the cupcake and didn't really know what to do next!...


So Ilah started small and swipped up some of the strawberry mousse with her fingers....


And then took a taste....


And the another one with her other hand....


"So, what's this? It's kinda getting in the way of me eating my cupcake"....


And so, she removed it! And then...the girl dove in!....







Yuuummm!!!.....









"Hey, is this edible too?"....

Hands full of cupcake!....

Ilah wipped that cupcake out!
"That sure was yummy! Can we do this again tomorrow?"....

Ilah gave her two grandmothers a small little gift to remember her 1st Birthday by....




Pretty ceramic cups, that naturally go with the theme of her birthday party!....


I hope you enjoyed all the birthday recaps of our little Ilah's special day!! As you can see from all the pictures that I posted, there was no way I could fit all of that into one post!!

Because she was so tired by the end of her party, Ilah opened a few gifts on her birthday, from Dele's parents, and then the following day she opened the gifts that we, and my mom, got her {I will do another post showing pictures!}.

I bought a keepsake box to put some of the elements from Ilah's 1st Birthday Party in; I will do another post showing pictures of it, and the things inside. I thought it would be something sentimental that perhaps my little girl would love to have when she is older. Pictures are great, but to still have some of the tangible things from that day, many years ago, would be so awesome to have as a keepsake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...