Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank You For The Support!

First and foremost, THANK YOU for all of the support and kind words that you have sent my way about the opening of my Etsy shop - Morgan Lane. As with anything that I have set out to do, I prayed over this business from conception to inception and I feel so blessed with how fast things have taken off. Sales have come in every day since my shop opened just a week ago, and I have been listed as a shop favorite by 34 people already. I've added several new pieces to my Etsy shop over the weekend {some sold within hours of me posting them!}; this week I will be designing Christmas hair accessories so if you are wanting a pretty little Christmas piece, check in on my shop this week!

With all that said, the winner of the giveaway is Amy at My Front Porch! Amy, contact me at MarriageToMotherhood@yahoo.com and let me know which bow in my shop you would like!

***I've got another FABULOUS giveaway for you all today! See the post below!!!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...