Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Morgan Lane's Success

I have had my Etsy shop {Morgan Lane Boutique} open for just 3 weeks and the sales have flooded in! I want to thank all of you who have made purchases for yourself, your little one, or have purchased items from my shop to give as a gift. Thank you not only for your support but for also spreading the word. Some of my buyers have let me know that were referred by a blog reader...so thank you again so much for supporting my new endeavor!! You guys are so awesome!!

I have added many new pretty little pieces to my shop, along with hairbows especially made for Christmas {and have moved Thanksgiving bows to the clearance section; go here to grab one for just $3.99 - $4.99!}. Here are just some of the Christmas lovelies that I have created that are for sale in my Etsy shop:








There are also hair bows without the felt backing:


And newly added to my inventory are GA Tech & GA Bulldog hairbows!!!


You can go here to see all of the designs that I have created so far.

This week I will start working on hairbows for Valentines Day!!

As a reminder, I also do custom orders {I've been having fun with those!} and if there is a bow that you see in my shop's "sold" section that you would like duplicated, let me know and if I have enough fabric I will recreate it for you! : )

On an unrelated sidenote, I am so behind on putting up Ilah's 10 month post. 11 months is quickly approaching; I hope to have it up this week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...