Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home Tour Mondays: The Livingroom

Sorry that "Home Tour Mondays" is being brought to you on Tuesday. I had an issue with my computer yesterday and with the photo downloading software. Not all of the photos uploaded off of the camera - and the ones that did weren't the best and not even editing them really helped. I tried to upload again and again to see if they would all eventually transfer in but they didn't. In wanting to just get this post up already, and untangle myself from the cafafol, I chose to look past the fact that I didn't have too many photos to choose from {since since they got swallowed into the black abyss of "wherever" land} and worked with what photos did come through.

Anyhow, with all that said...

WELCOME TO OUR LIVING ROOM!

I bought the furniture a few years before we got married. That couch is a sleeper sofa. Since I was living in a one bedroom apartment {man, I loved that apartment!}, I purchased a couch that pulled out into a bed so that I could accomodate company.

That door on the right leads out to our patio. If you remember from the tour of our entry way, there was also a la fleur accent piece above our door leading out to our garage.





I've been wanting a different picture to hang on this wall but haven't seen anything that I really, really like.


Next to the lamp is our wedding photo, and a picture of our sweet girl!....


I love this fireplace screen. I purchased it from Z-Gallerie years ago. Love those topiaries too!...

On our fireplace mantel....{see that small hourglass? I purchased it in Florence, Italy during my trip there in the spring of 2005}....



I also have been thinking about changing up the pillows on our couch....




I have gotten asked by many people where I purchased the rug in our living room. We got it at Lowe's. They have great, reasonably priced area rugs...


Hope you enjoyed the tour of our living room!

Next week: The sunroom/keeping room/breakfast nook {it can be called so many things!}.

It's a dreary, rainy day out here in Atlanta. Some hot cocoa sounds good right about now! Enjoy your Tuesday!

Previous Home Tour Posts: The Kitchen, The Entry Way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...