Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Strollin' Through Target

Yesterday morning I scooped up this pretty little thing and headed to Target {for a very quick trip!}.

I wanted to see what kind of walking toys Target carried; I was curious if they had anything different from the other two stores that I've been to. They didn't. But it was fun strolling!....


Doesn't she look so comfy in there!? I took her to Target in her comfy at-home play clothes : )




I got these little shoes for Ilah while I was pregnant - she wore them yesteday for the first time. Considering how fast she is growing she probably won't wear them too many more times so I took a picture of them on her little feet!


Holding mommy's hand. I love it!....


Sometimes she tries to eat me too....

All the kiddie pools, floating devices, goggles, etc. were on clearance so I picked up this sun canopy for the pool for next summer {just $3}.


In preparation for fall, Target had such cute clothes out for little ones....


I think the saying on these pj's are so cute! Wish the top was long sleeve....

Last year before Ilah was born I bought some really cute pj's on clearance at Target. I looked at them hanging in her closet last weekend and thought that they might still be too big for her to wear but I went ahead and took the tags off a few and washed them {I hang dry everything}; well, I went to put her in one before bedtime last week and as it turns out, it was too small! They are all the same brand which means they are all too small! : ( This little one is growing like a weed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...