Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall/Thanksgiving Inspiration Board

I had this year's Thanksgiving on my mind since last year as it will be my very first Thanksgiving that I will host in our home and entirely prepare. Last year I was 8 months pregnant on November 25th and wasn't feeling my best so Thanksgiving was low key {spent between my mom's house and my in-law's house} and I didn't partake in any cooking {don't get me started on smells!}. But this year will be a different story. I'm excitedly awaiting for the month of October and November to roll around at which time I will spruce up our home for fall, plan out the Thanksgiving menu {ok, truth be told, that's already done}, arrange a pretty tablescape, gather with friends and family, and share in all of it with our first baby, Ilah.

I put together an inspiration board of all things warm and lovely and plan to reflect these charming components in our home during the few months of fall, and on Thanksgiving day itself {yep, I will even attempt to replicate that cake {!}, just on a smaller scale}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...