Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

"please do not disturb"

I feel like I have just given birth. I am so tired and think I am coming down with a cold........boo. The wedding I designed and planned, took place in my clients backyard yesterday. It was really, really pretty, if I do say so myself, and I am quite proud and shocked that me and my AMAZING BEYOND WORDS TEAM  were able to pull it off without burning the house down. We did the work of 20 pack mules, but there was only 4 of us ......pretty impressive. Thank the high heavens I am blessed with the craftiest of crews who are not only work horses, but are pleasant AND easy on the eyes to boot!!
I promise that after I have a day or re-couping, I will be back to my regularly scheduled programming. 

Here are some pretty pictures to tide you over.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...