Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

House Hunter

As many of you know my plan is to move within the next 10 months {give or take a few}. I want to downsize, and buy a small home close to the ocean. {that is my dream anyway}. I figure what's life without dreams? I truly believe, with hard work and determination, dreams can come true! Sometimes the best way to discover homes for sale is on a Sunday drive. I did just that this past Sunday. I'm not sure where I'm going to live but my "wish list" currently includes three towns, two north of Boston and one on the South Shore. I came across this little gem.{ and later found it featured on HGTV. com } It's charming, clean and on a corner lot. What more could a designer ask for? I would layer, and add all sorts of amazing ideas to this interior. Oh, and thanks for all your well wishes for my three year old son. I hope he makes a speedy recovery. 







Images: William Raveis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...