Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back To Cooking

I have been slacking off with cooking lately. It's time to get it in gear. It's been a while since I sat down to write out a meal plan so over the weekend I took pen to paper and wrote out our meals for the next week:

Monday: Teriyaki Turkey Burgers w/Green Beans & Potatoes...


Dele wanted fried rice instead of potatoes....


Tuesday: Oven Fried Chicken {recipe posted here} w/Zucchini & Fruit

Wednesday: Chicken Tostadas w/Spanish Rice

Thursday: Salmon w/Sweet Potatoes & {Me: A big salad; I don't eat Salmon}

Friday: Whole Wheat Pasta w/Meatballs, Garlic Bread & Salad

Saturday: Filet Mignon w/Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus

Sunday: Chicken Kabobs w/ New Orleans Style Dirty Rice & Corn

I'm not a stickler for sticking to the meal that has been designated for a certain day. I make whatever our tastebuds feel like from the list, but it's good for me to have a visual of what all our options are. Do you ever hit burn out with cooking? My break was nice while it lasted but it's time for me to get back in the saddle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...