Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

good morning good afternoon good evening good night

I am not gonna stat this week in blog land off by bitching and moaning about my immense work load....no matter how much I want to. I am instead going to take the less traveled high road and pay attention to what's really important....you lovers!!! I would like to say good morning good afternoon good evening and good night to you pretty lovers.

 Thanks for takin the time out to come visit me. 

I recently happened on Tulu Fabrics when I was shopping for my newest client and I am smitten...

Here is a little sample of there shizzle...it's pretty pretty if you ask me.








I am busy with weddings and clients and flowers and the weight of the world, so..... if I suck this week at bloggin, Cut me some slack :)

You can order these fabrics above from me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...