Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prepping for July 4th!

Memorial Day got my head going with ideas for the 4th of July. Last year we had a get together at our house {you can go here to see pics}, and we will be hosting one again this year! FUN, FUN, FUN!!

While perusing the web for 4th of July inspiration, I came across some things that are making me look forward to the 4th all the more!....

Go here to see how to create those letters!

I've been wanting to make one of these trifle's for the longest time! I just may give it a go this year! The recipe looks easy enough.I already purchased Ilah's 4th of July dress, but this adorable one caught my eye; it's SO cute!! But white fabric + toddler = You know. But again....it's darling!!
Pretty flowers, and lovely patriotic pieces. Go here to see how to make those fans!.....
We all know that the 4th of July is nothing without good food!! And we plan to make lots of it!!
Ahh...the refreshing taste of bottled Coca-Cola! I noticed a while back that our local Costco carried large cases of bottled Coke. We will have some for the 4th!... When we have friends over, we always end up playing board games and it can sometimes get a little competitive. Comical considering we aren't playing for lottery winnings or anything! Ha!....I'm going to aim to replicate these cupcakes!! Aren't they pretty?! I'm thinking Red Velvet Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting! Yumm!!...I love the look of the wrapped bottles below. Go here to see lots of amazing details from one heck of an awesome 4th of July soiree!
I bookmarked these free labels for download/printing. Too cute!....
Over the last few days, I finished making LOTS of 4th of July hairbows, which have been added to my Etsy Shop, Morgan Lane Boutique, for purchase!
The temperature was at boiling point here in Atlanta today! I'm sure I could have fried up some eggs on the concrete! Do you think if I pray hard enough that God will send another cold front through like we oddly had a few weeks ago?! Hey, if it happened once, it can happen again ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...