Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There's Nothing Like The Real Thing

Many months ago, Ilah got this toy phone from my mom....


She loves pressing all the buttons and hearing the different sounds that come from it. But when she's had enough, she leaves the phone in its place and ventures off to do something else...


But there is one phone that Ilah could play with all day, every day. Mommy's blackberry....



The word "no" is said a lot around our house these days. For instance: "Ilah, you can play with mommy's phone but no, you cannot put it in your mouth" {I then proceed to remove the phone from her mouth. And then she puts it right back in}. Yep, she's a repeat offender....



"So, is anyone gonna call me, or what?"....
At one point I removed the phone from her tiny little hands {and her oh-so-tight grip}, which lead to this frusterated face....

Followed by this one....


So, I gave it back to her {I know, I know, I caved - but hey, I was trying to get dressed and it kept her entertained} and naturally she was back to being content...



Like I said. Repeat offender.


"I wonder if I can place a super size bottle order with this thing?"...

I guess she wanted to check and see if the phone did anything different in the bathroom!....


I just ADORE this little girl!!!!!.....


Even when she's putting teeth marks into my blackberry.

And just to think. This is just the beginning of our girl being attached to a phone! The teenage years will be here before we know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...