Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clean-up In The Kitchen

My husband and I naturally fell into a routine when it comes to getting Ilah ready for bed. Daddy changes her out of the clothes that she has been in all day, puts her in a fresh diaper, and picks out/puts on her pajamas. In the meantime, I'm downstairs getting Ilah's rice cereal ready and warming her nighttime bottle. When daddy comes downstairs, the highchair is in place, a bib is on the tray and the bowl of rice cereal is ready, as is Ilah's last bottle of the night.

Except....last night things didn't go so smooth.

We all know about the terrible BP oil spill. Well...Mommy had quite a spill of her own last night....

As I was preparing rice cereal for Ilah and getting everything ready, I also thought I might as well sanitize a set of bottles while I was at it. I thought I had secured the lid on the bottle that I had just filled but.....well.....as you can see....I didn't. My elbow hit the bottle that you see on the counter top and Mommy had her first spill. Clearly it's not just little one's who spill milk....mommy's do too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...