Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monkeying Around

Last month, my awesome friend Jen shipped these blankets that she had made for Ilah! I just looove them!! She also included a little book in the package {The Going to Bed Book} - it ended up being the very first book that daddy read to his little girl!

Ilah recently played in her room, with her monkey friend, on one of the blankets that Jen sent to her....
Do you notice that the monkey {we call her Francesca!} is also wearing a big flower on her head!?!
I'm so excited that I will be seeing my girlfriend Jen soon!! She just booked a ticket to fly out to Atlanta to see me and the baby in a few months!! I'm already thinking of yummy eateries that we can go to - where we can sit for hours and talk in person!!
The above picture was taken of Jen and I the day before I left California to make Atlanta my new home {in May of 2006}. Despite the fact that we are now on opposite ends of the coast, our friendship {of 11 years} remains just as strong. I'm so blessed to have her in my life!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...