Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sorry Lover

Why hello Third Trimester. It's great to finally meet ya!!
But I gotta say...


Now let's talk about how I could probably melt butter on my body...
Although the days and nights are getting cooler, the husband needs to understand that I always feel like a fiery furnace therefore he cannot turn on the heat in our home. Or in the car. It's a good way to get his hands cut off. And who likes ER visits at any hour of the day? He also needs to not confuse my body for a space heater. Although he loves to cuddle up to my warm body heat the feeling right now, while being pregnant, isn't mutual. I suggest he gets used to the idea of layered clothes and bundles of blankets and love on me from an arms length away; sweet verbal sentiments will do just fine too. I love you honey, but I'm just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...