Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Darling Baby Showers!!

I didn't have a baby shower with Ilah. I was just too, TOO sick and knew that I wouldn't last through it. The next time around though, I DO want to have a baby shower {and I pray to God that my next pregnancy won't be like my last in terms of how internally awful I felt}. So since I passed on my first baby shower, having one for baby #2 is permissible ; )

While I was on the blog of Hostess with the Mostess, looking for 4th of July inspiration, I spotted an adorable baby shower, which made me look at a few others too. How darling are these showers?! Quite the soiree I tell ya!! My, my my...baby showers have come a LONG way!! Some of them look like mini receptions!! Depending upon the time of year, and the gender of the baby, these showers are just TOO cute to not duplicate!! And if not for me, I'd love to do one for a close expecting girlfriend!!

SPRING BABY SHOWER


SWEET BLESSINGS BABY SHOWER


CHARMING FARMHOUSE BRUNCH BABY SHOWER




SPRING BABY SPRINKLE







RUSTIC GLAM BABY SHOWER










COCO CHANEL INSPIRED BABY SHOWER









DARLING BOW-TIE BABY SHOWER











OUTDOOR SHABBY CHIC BABY SHOWER
{By Kristeen LaBrot Events. Go here to see more photos on her Facebook page!

Thank you for leaving the link in the comment section Kristeen!}















PLAYFUL "HELLO SPRING" BABY SHOWER









"OH HOW TWEET" BABY SHOWER









SAFARI LUXE BABY SHOWER Are these not some of the most amazing baby showers that you've ever seen?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...