Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Inspired - Wood Ceilings

I love the warmth wood ceilings add to a home. I am especially drawn to lighter shades of wood. It's so important not to forget your "fifth" elevation when designing a room! I always address the ceilings when working on client projects.

I love Lee Kleinhelter's simple, graphic spaces. I wonder if she'll be relocating from her city dwellings anytime soon, I always enjoy seeing her latest projects!


Isn't this ceiling gorgeous? House Beautiful

Painting the wood white creates a crisp and clean look!
Images: Traditional Home, Pinterest, Lee Kleinhelter - Cottage Living {oh how I miss that magazine!}, Pinterest,
Elle Decor, HB, Pinterest, HB, Pinterest, Cottage Living, House Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...