Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To Sling or Not to Sling - That is the Question

Ok mom's. I need your input! I'm contemplating buying a baby sling. I'm realizing that Ilah, while cute in every way, can feel quite heavy after she's been in my arms for a while {and just think, she's only 3 weeks old and my sweet girl will only get heavier!}. A sling will still allow me to hold her close while keeping my arms/hands free.

For those who used a baby sling, did you find it nice and beneficial? Or did you find that you hardly used it and it seemed uncomfortable for both you and the baby? I'd appreciate your feedback as to whether or not you recommend that I get one...or if I should pass on it?

Thanks for your feedback!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...