Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Agree with Kourtney Kardashian

What could Kourtney Kardashian and I possible have in common?

We have no desire to be on a mission to shed our baby weight asap. Which means...we are not immediately delving into following a diet and exercise regimen. We aren't yet ready - or wanting - to set weekly/monthly weight loss goals...and meet them. While we both desire to have our pre-baby-body back, we share in the same thinking mentality: weight loss can wait. We aren't putting pressure on ourselves to see the number on the scale go down {but if you want to know: of the 29 pounds that I gained, 15 fell off without trying but I still have pre-pregnancy weight that I'd like to shed}. We're still basking in the new-mommy goodness and are too fixated on our little babe's than to worry about anything else.


As taken from this site: New mom Kourtney Kardashian is going against the Hollywood trend and opting not to rush into a weight lose program following the arrival of her 7-week-old son, Mason Dash.“It’s been hard to find time to work out,” she tells Life & Style. “All I want to do is spend time with Mason.” The reality star admits that she has about 40 pregnancy pounds to shed, but has found it challenging. “Losing the weight has been a lot harder than I thought,” she says. “I’ve lost 25 pounds so far. I still have 15 more to go.” Kardashian decided to open up about her decision not to rush the weight loss process after a tabloid published a heavily photoshopped photo that made it it appear that she had already returned to her pre-pregnancy figure. For her post-pregnancy body, Kourtney is trying to keep a realistic perspective. “Since having him, I don’t care as much what I look like,” Kourtney says. “I gained weight in my booty, my stomach, my thighs and my arms. Everything got a little bigger for sure. I do want to get back to the way my body was before, but it’s definitely not my biggest concern. I feel fine.” Source: Life & Style

The 30-year-old Kardashian has also used her Twitter account to publicly say, "I'm in no rush to lose my pregnancy weight."

Kourtney Kardashian is my kind of gal.

MOVING ON TO ME...

While although "pregnancy cravings" are technically over since the little babe is officially on the outside, my taste buds aren't dead. I craved McDonalds last night and guess what...I had it. Gasp! Yes, I gladly succumbed to swallowing all umpteen calories of fried and greesy goodness. With no regrets. No guilty feeling afterwards. No self condemnation about how I should have ordered a salad with low-cal dressing instead of two McChicken sandwiches with a medium french fry {not pictured: the small vanilla milkshake that I didn't talk myself out of either! Ha!}. Clearly I don't believe in self-deprivation...


Yo Kourt. Care to indulge with me?

Eventually we will put down our little babe's to pick up dumbbells. Eventually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...