Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A New Look

Hey All –

If you’re a frequent visitor to my site than you’ve noticed this little bloggity blog of mine received a makeover {courtesy of Mr. Wonderful}. I was wanting a fresher look so I relayed my ideas and voilà! The hubby did his thing. As you can see, I added in some new elements and removed some old ones. I’m still tweaking things here and there.

So…did you all have a nice weekend!? Early Friday evening I got out for a few hours and met up with some of my old coworkers. It was so nice to see them again and boy did we laugh!! The babe stayed with the hubby - it was their first time alone together, hence, it was also my first time out without them. If you’re curious, no, I wasn’t nervous. Ilah was in the hands of her loving, and more than capable, daddy! Saturday and Sunday were both restful days – they were quiet and uneventful {which was nice} – we stayed in, ate to our hearts content and actually napped a few times when the baby did!

FYI, I set up a new and separate email account just for this blog. I try my best to get back to my readers as soon as they write me, but these days doing anything “immediately” {other than tending to my baby} just isn’t feasible {unless I happen to be on the computer at the time that a new email comes in}. So I apologize if you’ve written me and I still haven’t responded. Admittingly I’ve let some emails “sit” in my inbox and now they are “somewhere in there”. If you’ve written me and I haven’t gotten back to you, shoot me an email to marriagetomotherhood@yahoo.com and I will get back to you hopefully sooner than later. On another note, it would be nice that if I’ve taken the time to write you back that you please acknowledge that you’ve received it. Thank you!!

I have a to-do list that’s about a mile long {I’ll spare you the details} so I have lots to tend to this week. My girlfriend refers to herself as the CEO of her household and I think that’s a suiting title for a stay-at-home mom/wife to give herself!

I hope you all have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...