Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Wish I Had a Chicken

That would lay these kind of eggs....

The Cadbury Creme Eggs have made an appearance at my local grocery store! **visualize me doing the happy dance**. For a minute I was thrown off as to what month it was when I saw them. They seemed to spring into the store a bit early this year. But I am oh-so-happy about that! So I picked up a few. Just a few. Three to be exact....

But then I ate all three of them in one sitting. Which made me a gluton, I know. And while I should have been satisfied and stopped there, a few days later I returned to the store to buy...8 more!!! What's worse is that they are all gone. Down my throat they went. In 2 days! I can't believe I just admitted that!!

It would be easier to have a mass supply of these "eggs in my kitchen" to save me multiple trips to the store {that I will inevitably make} but having easy access to these creme eggs would be a bit dangerous. So I'd rather get them a few at a time - thinking that at some point I'll grow sick of eating them and call a hault to the sugary goodness. Maybe. But that likely won't happen until April - when the supply at the stores run out.


Peeps better look out. They're next on my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...