Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dining room love

I sort of unfairly neglect dining rooms. It's not a conscious decision, but I guess because I've never had an apartment large enough to have it's own dining room, and rarely entertain, that I always sort of just passed them by. In our new apartment we don't have a separate dining room, but there is a "nook" large enough to seat 6, which may encourage us to have more friends over for dinner. There are definitely a few dining rooms here that I could see myself in....



adore, adore, adore those chairs.  gorgeous...

what do you think of the black and white scheme going on in this one?


This one is more modern than I usually go for but I really like how effortless and streamlined it looks.
4 images above via Adore Home Magazine

via Pinterest
Love the color and the salon style wall in this one
via Twentysomething Test Dummies


via Scandinavian Chic

Here they brought a little bit of the green view from outside in to dine with
via Apartment Therapy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...