Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Name that color

First order of business....
I am hoping all of you "Scene Irene" survivors are hangin in there.
Some of you lovers may not even be reading this cause your in the dark..
Literally powerless, and I am SO sorry.

I have had the whole East Coast in my thoughts, and been pretty much been glued to the TV just watching the madness as it all unfolded.

Anyways, if in fact you do have electricity and are able to read the bloggies, than please head on over to 


I am posting some inspiration for Chassity's new nursery. She is expecting a little man at the end of the year!!
Go on and visit and let me know what you think.
mmmmkkkaaaay??

Here's a question...what color do you think this is? 

Coral
Grapefruit
Jugo de Naranja{that's spanglish for orange juice}

What would you call it??

I call it "Finding Nemo"










IT"S MY BROTHER B-DAY TODAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY-GUY..
I LOVE YOU.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...